MV Select Online Parts
Vanguard Truck Centers was the pioneering pilot dealer group for the MV Select Online Parts Program. MV Select is a web-based portal designed to allow your fleet location direct dealer access for parts look-up, inventory availability check, price verification, and order placement.
Direct integration with Vanguards' in-house inventory and accounting system provides “real-time” information so you receive the most current, up-to-date inventory availability and pricing. Submitted orders are immediately printed out in the appropriate parts warehouse for processing and all past order history is available for review; including orders that may have been placed over the phone, via fax or email, or created at the parts counter.
You can use MV Select to order Mack, Volvo, Isuzu, UD, AutoCar and GM Medium parts as well as our vast inventory of Aftermarket Accessories and parts for ALL MAKES of commercial trucks.
Features and Benefits
• 24 Hour real time access to inventory and price check as well as order submission. Early morning and weekend shifts can submit orders even when a Vanguard location is closed and have them promptly processed early upon opening.
• Multiple order input options. Orders can be manually input or imported from common file formats such as various text formats, word processing formats and spreadsheets.
• Saved Orders. MV Select customers can save multiple orders and name them. This allows them to build templates for regular orders, such as weekly or monthly stock orders. These templates can then be used to create an order which can be edited further before submission. This is a real time saver.
• Order Review. You have complete control to change an order before submission. Add lines, delete lines, change quantities, change delivery method, etc.
• Order History. You have the ability to review invoiced orders as well as orders that are pending.