We are excited to announce a new location and region added to the Vanguard group of dealerships. Vanguard Truck Centers is scheduled to acquire Southwest Volvo Trucks in El Paso Texas on November 1, 2019. In addition to Volvo Trucks, we will bring the Mack Trucks brand and support back to El Paso.
This initiative raises the current Vanguard footprint to 17 rooftops, 7 of them in Texas, and establishes a solid corridor of support along I-10 from Houston to Phoenix and on north to I-40 and Flagstaff.
Vanguard Southwest Corridor
El Paso is a Full-Service location, including New and Used Trucks, Leasing and Rental, Finance and Insurance, as well as Parts and Service for All Makes of Heavy Commercial Trucks.
You can find the facility at 1213 N Zaragoza Rd, El Paso, TX 79907, and hours of operation are Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm and Saturday 8am – 3pm.
It’s a busy time across the Vanguard Truck Centers platform. Heres a recap of other recent news.
- Commercial Truck Leasing and Rental was recently added in our Austin Region.
- Our Houston North location opened in July and plans were announced for construction of a new Houston Region Dealership and Headquarters on the East side of Houston.
- Construction recently started on a brand-new Mack Volvo location in Georgetown Texas targeted for January 2020.
- In 2018 Vanguard Truck Center in Atlanta built a new facility right around the corner from the old one for Truck Sales, Leasing, and Administrative operations.
- In 2019 Vanguard Atlanta starts major dealership renovations to the fixed operations located at 700 Ruskin Drive. These renovations will pave the way for a larger parts inventory, drive-up lanes for quick service write-ups, and a more efficient shop flow.
We are working hard to provide Commercial Truck customers with more services, capacity, and options. We appreciate our customer, partner and employee support as we continue to grow and strive to exceed customers’ expectations.
Vanguard Truck Centers operates Medium and Heavy-Duty Truck Centers in Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, South Carolina and Texas.