We Are Open
Dear Valued Customers and Business Partners,
The COVID-19 outbreak continues to challenge business environments from day to day. The trucking industry is a critical part of the supply chain and vital to the economy and the health and well-being of the general public. As an essential service provider, our mission is to stay open for business so that we can keep trucks on the road, while at the same time taking precautions to keep our employees and customers safe during the COVID-19 crisis.
We currently do not have any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our locations and are working hard to keep it that way.
We have implemented social distancing, hygiene and cleaning guidelines and procedures; along with other CDC recommendations within our dealerships, including:
- Posting CDC proposed signage on etiquette, virus information and warnings displayed in all locations upon entry, in high traffic areas, breakrooms, restrooms, etc.
- Following social distancing guidelines in all in-person interactions. Keeping 6 feet separation from each other and customers to the extent possible, in some cases with marked spots and physical barriers.
- Appropriate preventative items distributed to include gloves, hand sanitizer, soap, disinfectant wipes and any other items advised as necessary.
- Increased deep clean janitorial services for all locations.
- Propping open all interior doors (other than washrooms) in the dealership to eliminate touchpoints.
- We are advising employees at all levels to conduct business over the phone or virtually, to the extent possible, to limit unnecessary in-person interactions or public traffic in the dealerships.
- Steering wheels and door handles cleaned with disinfecting wipes.
- Business travel is discontinued until further notice.
- Many employees who do not have direct customer service interaction are working remotely.
We encourage everyone to conduct business electronically and avoid in-person interaction to every extent possible. Please make use of the following services and platforms:
- Email – All employee email addresses are email@example.com format.
- Phone – Phone numbers are listed on our Location pages.
- Use our Contact Us form. Select a location and department and let us know what we can do for you.
- Order parts using the Select Parts Store.
- Inquire about having your parts delivered.
- You can contact department managers by selecting their names on our Location pages.
We are committed to providing essential services to keep trucks moving while taking precautions to keep everyone safe. If you have any questions, please use our Contact Us form and select to send a message to Human Resources.
Vanguard Trucks Centers